This tour is an easy way of exploring Ephesus by sharing tours with other people departing from Kusadasi cruise port. Each group will be a max 15 people to preserve tour quality.
- Ephesus De Luxe Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [6 ½ Hours] - Tour to Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus & Local Experiences Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
- Ephesus Highlights Tour [5 Hours] - House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Biblical Ephesus Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John
- Express Ephesus Tour [3 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Sirince Village & Ephesus Tour [6 Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village
We are based in Ephesus and we operate to the most fine and special excursions to the area of ancient Ephesus. Our philosophy is based in three principles: quality, excellence and share our experiences for your best Ephesus Tour.
With our well-planned and carefully studied itineraries, you will be able to maximise your time experiencing the culture, the history and the art of the past in the most direct and meaningful manner possible. We know that your time in Ephesus is precious and is often the fulfilment of a life-long dream. We care about this and don't want you to miss this great opportunity to enrich your mind and your life, experiencing at first hand the roots of our present societies and institutions . This is the goal that all of our team will help you to realize.
Ephesus Shared Tours
If you would like spend a full day in Kusadasi (Ephesus) area and visit the most important places of Kusadasi (Ephesus), this tour is best way to do that with local guides.
Uncover the history of ancient Turkey on this 7 hours tour. Explore such cultural wonders as the Temple of Artemis, the Ephesus Ancient City, the Isabey Mosque and the House of Virgin Mary. Savor a traditional Turkish lunch with your small-group and listen to a local guide offer historical information along the way.