This tour is an easy way of exploring Ephesus by sharing tours with other people departing from Kusadasi cruise port. Each group will be a max 15 people to preserve tour quality.
- Ephesus De Luxe Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [6 ½ Hours] - Tour to Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus & Local Experiences Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
- Ephesus Highlights Tour [5 Hours] - House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Biblical Ephesus Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John
- Express Ephesus Tour [3 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Sirince Village & Ephesus Tour [6 Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village
Full Day Shared Tour from Kusadasi Port to Ephesus Ruins, Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Virgin Mary's House, Gazibegendi Hill
- Book your tour today, pay on tour date
- The tour duration is approximately 6 ½ hours
- Round-trip transfers from Kusadasi port
- This tour is guaranteed departure on every day
- Transportation by private van with A/C
- Professional licenced guide (English)
- Car park fees
NO PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUESTED !!! You can make your payment at the end of the tour in cash USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL or by credit card ( Master Card or Visa ) in USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL. There is not any extra for credit card payments
If you would like spend a full day in Kusadasi (Ephesus) area and visit the most important places of Kusadasi (Ephesus), this tour is best way to do that with local guides. Each group will be a max 15 people to preserve tour quality.
The tour is a 'Guaranteed Departure' and regular group tour in English. This means it will depart regardless of how many people are booked on to it.Timing Plan of Tour :
09.30 -- Meeting with our tour guide at Kusadasi port with "YOUR NAME" signboard
10.00 -- Arrival to the Ephesus Ancient City and start walking tour in amazin Ephesus. You will see the the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the Baths of Scholastika, the Temple of Hadrian, Ancient Toilets, Agora, Hercule Gate, Domitian Square, Library of Celsius, the Grand Theater and more in ancient city of Ephesus. Also, there will be 30 minutes free time for who would like visit the Terrace Houses. The Terrace Houses is another special part of Ephesus and there is extra ticket cost for visit this place.
12.05 -- Stop for most popular desserts of Turkey. You will take a short demonstration about the Turkish Delight and taste to the delicious Turkish desserts.
12.30 -- Arrival to Temple of Artemis and visit. The temple is one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World.
13.00 -- Arrival to restaurant and take traditional Turkish lunch.
14.30 -- Drive to Bulbul mountain for visit the House of Virgin Mary. This House was later visited by Popes Paul VI and John Paul II, who confirmed its appropriateness as a place of pilgrimage.
15.45 -- Drive for photos stop at the Gazibegendi Hill. This hill is best point for take the amazing Kusadasi photos.
16.00 -- Drop you the port of Kusadasi. END OF SERVICES.
PRICES FOR SHARED TOUR FROM KUSADASI PORT
Adults (5+) : 28 US$ P.P.
Children (0-4) : Free
*** We charges full price for ages of 5 and more. We do not charge for ages between 00 and 04.
IMPORTANT NOTE : This tour is guaranteed departure on every day and the starting time of this tour is fixed to 09:30am. But there is some extra departures for some cruise dates. Please follow the extra departures on below ;
Extra Departure Dates
May 13, 2017 - 13.30pm to 20.00pm : for passengers of Royal Princess.
Sept 12, 2017 - 11.00am to 17.30pm : for passengers of Rhapsody Of The Seas.
Sept 16, 2017 - 13.30pm to 20.00pm : for passengers of Royal Princess.
Oct 07, 2017 - 13.30pm to 20.00pm : for passengers of Royal Princess.
Other Ephesus Shared Tours
Uncover the history of ancient Turkey on this 7 hours tour. Explore such cultural wonders as the Temple of Artemis, the Ephesus Ancient City, the Isabey Mosque and the House of Virgin Mary. Savor a traditional Turkish lunch with your small-group and listen to a local guide offer historical information along the way.