This tour is an easy way of exploring Ephesus by sharing tours with other people departing from Kusadasi cruise port. Each group will be a max 15 people to preserve tour quality.
- Ephesus De Luxe Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [6 ½ Hours] - Tour to Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus & Local Experiences Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
- Ephesus Highlights Tour [5 Hours] - House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Biblical Ephesus Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John
- Express Ephesus Tour [3 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Sirince Village & Ephesus Tour [6 Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village
Small Group Tour to House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis, Isabey Mosque, Included Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Book your tour today, pay on tour date
- The tour duration is approximately 7 hours
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Kusadasi,Selcuk,Izmir or airport of Izmir
- This tour is guaranteed departure on every day
- Transportation by private van with A/C
- Professional licenced guide (English)
- Baby car seat for ages between 00 and 04
- Entrance fees
- Car park fees
NO PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUESTED !!! You can make your payment at the end of the tour in cash USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL or by credit card ( Master Card or Visa ) in USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL. There is not any extra for credit card payments
Uncover the history of ancient Turkey on this 7 hours tour. Explore such cultural wonders as the Temple of Artemis, the Ephesus Ancient City, the Isabey Mosque and the House of Virgin Mary. Savor a traditional Turkish lunch with your small-group and listen to a local guide offer historical information along the way.
Tour Description : You will meet with your guide at your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi and you will drive to Bulbul mountain where the House of the Virgin Mary is located in a nature park between Ephesus and Selcuk, which is believed to be the last residence of the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. The peaceful site is sacred to both Christians and Muslims, and is visited by many tourists and pilgrims. This House was later visited by Popes Paul VI and John Paul II, who confirmed its appropriateness as a place of pilgrimage. On November 29, 2006, Pope Benedict XVI celebrated mass here. You will continue and enter the Ephesus Ancient City and pass by the Magnesia gate. The guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the steam baths of Scholastika, the temple of Hadrian and the impressive library of Celsius. The library is adorned with columns and statues. The next stop is The Grand Theater, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theater in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. After the termination of the visit to Ephesus, You’ll take your lunch and continue to the one of the most popular sites in Ephesus, the ruins of the Temple of Artemis. First built during the Archaic period, the temple is one of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World. After the visited Temple of Artemis, You’ll also see Isa Bey Mosque. This impressive mosque from XIV. Century A.D. is unlike any other you will see in this country. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM KUSADASI OR SELCUK
Adults (10+) : 50 US$ P.P.
Children (6-9) : 25 US$ P.P.
Children (0-5) : Free
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM IZMIR
Adults (10+) : 90 US$ P.P.
Children (6-9) : 45 US$ P.P.
Children (0-5) : Free
*** There is 50% children discount for ages between 06-09. We do not charge for ages between 00-05.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps.
Other Ephesus Shared Tours
If you would like spend a full day in Kusadasi (Ephesus) area and visit the most important places of Kusadasi (Ephesus), this tour is best way to do that with local guides.