Explore the stunning archaeology of Pamukkale on this private tour. During your visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, stroll along the white travertine rock plateaus and hear about the site’s geology...
- Ephesus De Luxe Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [6 ½ Hours] - Tour to Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus & Local Experiences Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
- Ephesus Highlights Tour [5 Hours] - House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Biblical Ephesus Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John
- Express Ephesus Tour [3 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Sirince Village & Ephesus Tour [6 Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village
Private Tour to Tire Old Town, Golcuk Plateau, Birgi Village, Cakiraga Mansion, Aydinoglu Mehmey Bey Mosque, Included Lunch
- Book your tour today, pay on tour date
- The tour duration is approximately 9 ½ hours (+45 minutes for departures from Izmir / one way)
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Kusadasi,Selcuk,Izmir or airport of Izmir
- This tour is guaranteed departure on every day
- Transportation by private van with A/C
- Professional licenced guide (English)
- Baby car seat for ages between 00 and 04
- Entrance fees
- Car park fees
NO PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUESTED !!! You can make your payment at the end of the tour in cash USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL or by credit card ( Master Card or Visa ) in USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL. There is not any extra for credit card payments
Explore the classic Seljuk and Ottoman architectures in Birgi Village. It is also the capital of the beylik of Aydin. You will also visit the Golcuk Plateau and Tire Old Town in this private tour.
Tour Description : You will meet with your private guide at your hotel and you will drive to the Tire town. Although well-known it is relatively untouched by tourism and this Tire tour is ideal for anyone who wants to get off the beaten track and see the traditional, rural face of Turkey. After visited Tire, you will continue to the Birgi Village. Birgi is well known for its classic Seljuk and Ottoman architecture and has been listed as a World Cultural Heritage by CEKUL. You will take your lunch at the MaiSiyah Restaurant in Village. Also, you will visit the Cakiraga Mansion and Aydinoglu Mehmet Bey Mosque in this traditional village. The next stop will be in Golcuk Plateu after your lunch. Golcuk is a popular summer resort for people from Izmir, Odemis etc. Both the lake and the green forest around the village form a picturesque scenery. Most houses belong to people who live in cities and spend hot summer days in Golcuk. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
*** This tour can start from any hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk, Izmir or airport of Izmir
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM KUSADASI OR SELCUK
for your parties of 2 people : 160 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 110 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 88 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 63 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 38 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 42 US$ P.P.
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM IZMIR
for your parties of 2 people : 180 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 125 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 98 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 70 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 52 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 46 US$ P.P.
*** There is 50% discount for ages between 06 and 09. We do not charge for ages between 00 and 05.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps.
Other Day Tours
Aphrodisias was named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, who had here her unique cult image, the Aphrodite of Aphrodisias. Discover this romance ancient city and Travertine Terraces of Pamukkale.
Visit Pergamon, an ancient city dating before the 4th century BC. It's home to the second largest library in the ancient world, the steepest Theatre of Anatolia, the monumental Altar of Zeus and the...
Get out of the city and spend a day in the countryside on this 7-hour tour of Miletus, Didyma and Priene. Miletos, home to many famous world philosophers...
Alacati is an Aegean town on the western coast of Izmir Province in Turkey, which has been famous for its architecture, vineyards and windmills for over 150 years. It has now made its name in the world of...