Aphrodisias was named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, who had here her unique cult image, the Aphrodite of Aphrodisias. Discover this romance ancient city and Travertine Terraces of Pamukkale.
- Ephesus De Luxe Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [6 ½ Hours] - Tour to Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus & Local Experiences Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
- Ephesus Highlights Tour [5 Hours] - House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Biblical Ephesus Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John
- Express Ephesus Tour [3 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Sirince Village & Ephesus Tour [6 Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village
Private Tour to Hierapolis Ancient City, Travertine Terraces of Pamukkale, Included Lunch
- Book your tour today, pay on tour date
- The tour duration is approximately 10 hours (+45 minutes for departures from Izmir / one way)
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Kusadasi,Selcuk,Izmir or airport of Izmir
- This tour is guaranteed departure on every day
- Transportation by private van with A/C
- Professional licenced guide (English)
- Baby car seat for ages between 00 and 04
- Entrance fees (Except Ancient Pool)
- Car park fees
NO PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUESTED !!! You can make your payment at the end of the tour in cash USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL or by credit card ( Master Card or Visa ) in USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL. There is not any extra for credit card payments
Explore the stunning archaeology of Pamukkale on this private tour. During your visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, stroll along the white travertine rock plateaus and hear about the site’s geology. Gaze over Pamukkale to towards the ancient city of Hierapolis and learn about its history as you discover its fascinating ruins. Also, enjoy a cleansing soak in Hierapolis’ natural springs and pools.
Tour Description : You will meet with your private guide at your hotel and you will drive to the National Park of Pamukkale. You will see the Necropolis (cemetery) of Hierapolis which is one of the biggest ancient cemeteries in Anatolia with 1.200 graves, Roman Bath, Domitian Gate, and the Main Street, Byzantium Gate. Then, you walk to the natural warm water terraces which were formed by running warm water that contains calcium. The temperature of the water is about 35. You can see the gleaming white travertine terraces of Pamukkale, located next to the ruins of Hierapolis. The extraordinary effect is created when water from the hot springs loses carbon dioxide as it flows down the slopes, leaving deposits of limestone. The layers of white calcium carbonate, built up in steps on the plateau, gave the site the name Pamukkale (cotton castle). Then If you like to swim in the Ancient Pool (excluded entrance fee for swimming in pool) which is also called Cleopatra s Pool they charge extra entrance fee. The Cleopatra Pool is warmed by hot springs and littered with underwater fragments of ancient marble columns. Possibly associated with the Temple of Apollo, the pool provides today's visitors a rare opportunity to swim with antiquities! During the Roman period, columned porticoes surrounded the pool; earthquakes toppled them into the water where they lie today. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
*** This tour can start from any hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk, Izmir or airport of Izmir
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM KUSADASI OR SELCUK
for your parties of 2 people : 160 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 110 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 86 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 63 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 48 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 42 US$ P.P.
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM IZMIR
for your parties of 2 people : 185 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 130 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 100 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 75 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 55 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 50 US$ P.P.
*** There is 50% discount for ages between 06 and 09. We do not charge for ages between 00 and 05.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps.
Other Day Tours
Visit Pergamon, an ancient city dating before the 4th century BC. It's home to the second largest library in the ancient world, the steepest Theatre of Anatolia, the monumental Altar of Zeus and the...
Get out of the city and spend a day in the countryside on this 7-hour tour of Miletus, Didyma and Priene. Miletos, home to many famous world philosophers...
Explore the classic Seljuk and Ottoman architectures in Birgi Village. It is also the capital of the beylik of Aydin. You will also visit the Golcuk Plateau and Tire Old Town in this private tour.
Alacati is an Aegean town on the western coast of Izmir Province in Turkey, which has been famous for its architecture, vineyards and windmills for over 150 years. It has now made its name in the world of...