Explore the stunning archaeology of Pamukkale on this private tour. During your visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, stroll along the white travertine rock plateaus and hear about the site’s geology...
- Ephesus De Luxe Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [6 ½ Hours] - Tour to Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus & Local Experiences Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
- Ephesus Highlights Tour [5 Hours] - House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Biblical Ephesus Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John
- Express Ephesus Tour [3 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Sirince Village & Ephesus Tour [6 Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village
Private Tour to Alacati Town of Cesme, Sigacik Village (Traditional fisher village)
- Book your tour today, pay on tour date
- The tour duration is approximately 8 ½ hours (+45 minutes for departures from Izmir / one way)
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Kusadasi,Selcuk,Izmir or airport of Izmir
- This tour is guaranteed departure on every day
- Transportation by private van with A/C
- Professional licenced guide (English)
- Baby car seat for ages between 00 and 04
- Entrance fees
- Car park fees
NO PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUESTED !!! You can make your payment at the end of the tour in cash USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL or by credit card ( Master Card or Visa ) in USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL. There is not any extra for credit card payments
Alacati is an Aegean town on the western coast of Izmir Province in Turkey, which has been famous for its architecture, vineyards and windmills for over 150 years. It has now made its name in the world of windsurfing and kitesurfing, with its crystal clear water, consistent and steady wind and well acclaimed hospitality.
Tour Description : You will meet with your private guide at your hotel and you will drive to the one of amazing towns of Turkey's Western Part. Alacati is famous for its authentic stone houses, stone paved roads and crystal clear waters. Alacati used to be a Roman town and residents have achieved to keep its authenticity and unique atmosphere. After walked in alacati town you will continue to the Sigacik Fishing village of Izmir. Sigacik is a small port town tucked away in the unfortunate mid-Aegean no man's land that lies north of Ozdere and south of Urla. It's a peaceful backwater -- or at least that was what I thought until I made the mistake of rocking up there on a Sunday in early July to find that it has been discovered by Izmirlis who now pour in in their thousands to shop at the organic fruit and vegetable market. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
*** This tour can start from any hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk, Izmir or airport of Izmir
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM KUSADASI OR SELCUK
for your parties of 2 people : 150 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 100 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 75 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 50 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 36 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 30 US$ P.P.
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM IZMIR
for your parties of 2 people : 160 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 110 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 85 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 60 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 42 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 35 US$ P.P.
*** There is 50% discount for ages between 06 and 09. We do not charge for ages between 00 and 05.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps.
Other Day Tours
Aphrodisias was named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, who had here her unique cult image, the Aphrodite of Aphrodisias. Discover this romance ancient city and Travertine Terraces of Pamukkale.
Visit Pergamon, an ancient city dating before the 4th century BC. It's home to the second largest library in the ancient world, the steepest Theatre of Anatolia, the monumental Altar of Zeus and the...
Get out of the city and spend a day in the countryside on this 7-hour tour of Miletus, Didyma and Priene. Miletos, home to many famous world philosophers...
Explore the classic Seljuk and Ottoman architectures in Birgi Village. It is also the capital of the beylik of Aydin. You will also visit the Golcuk Plateau and Tire Old Town in this private tour.