Explore the stunning archaeology of Pamukkale on this private tour. During your visit to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, stroll along the white travertine rock plateaus and hear about the site’s geology...
- Ephesus De Luxe Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [6 ½ Hours] - Tour to Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus & Local Experiences Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City with the Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village
- Ephesus Highlights Tour [5 Hours] - House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Biblical Ephesus Tour INCLUDED LUNCH [7 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, House of Virgin Mary, Basilica of St.John
- Express Ephesus Tour [3 ½ Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Temple of Artemis
- Sirince Village & Ephesus Tour [6 Hours] - Ephesus Ancient City, Sirince Village
Private Tour to Aphrodisias Ruins, Hierapolis Ancient City, Travertine Terraces of Pamukkale, Included Lunch
- Book your tour today, pay on tour date
- The tour duration is approximately 12 hours (+45 minutes for departures from Izmir / one way)
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Kusadasi,Selcuk,Izmir or airport of Izmir
- This tour is guaranteed departure on every day
- Transportation by private van with A/C
- Professional licenced guide (English)
- Baby car seat for ages between 00 and 04
- Entrance fees (Except Ancient Pool)
- Car park fees
NO PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUESTED !!! You can make your payment at the end of the tour in cash USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL or by credit card ( Master Card or Visa ) in USD-EURO-AUD-GBP-TL. There is not any extra for credit card payments
Aphrodisias was named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, who had here her unique cult image, the Aphrodite of Aphrodisias. Discover this romance ancient city and Travertine Terraces of Pamukkale.
Tour Description : You will meet with your private guide at your hotel and you will drive to the Aphrodisias ancient site. Visit all historical place with accompany of professional guide. Aphrodisias is one of the oldest sacred sites in Turkey. Dedicated to the ancient Mother Goddess and then the Greek goddess Aphrodite, it was the site of a magnificent Temple of Aphrodite and the home of a renewed school of marble sculpture. The Temple of Aphrodite later became a Christian basilica through an impressive swapping of columns. Today, the Temple of Aphrodite is well-preserved and partially restored; it is not hard to imagine its ancient splendour. Aphrodisias also offers ruins of a large theatre, a stadium and other structures, as well as an on-site museum displaying artifacts. Drive to Pamukkale (cotton Castle) Visiting to white Terraces, You can see the gleaming white travertine terraces of Pamukkale, located next to the ruins of Hierapolis. The extraordinary effect is created when water from the hot springs loses carbon dioxide as it flows down the slopes, leaving deposits of limestone. The layers of white calcium carbonate, built up in steps on the plateau, gave the site the name Pamukkale (cotton castle). Unfortunately, but understandably, visitors are no longer allowed to walk on the terraces in order to protect them from damage. Then walking to Hierapolis Ancient City, visit the Necropolis, Theatre, fountain, St. Philip Church. Afterwards you drive back to your hotel.
*** This tour can start from any hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk, Izmir or airport of Izmir
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM KUSADASI OR SELCUK
for your parties of 2 people : 180 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 130 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 100 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 76 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 58 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 52 US$ P.P.
PRICES FOR DEPARTURES FROM IZMIR
for your parties of 2 people : 210 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 3 people : 145 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 4 to 5 people : 115 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 6 to 8 people : 85 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 9 to 10 people : 65 US$ P.P.
for your parties of 11 to 15 people : 60 US$ P.P.
*** There is 50% discount for ages between 06 and 09. We do not charge for ages between 00 and 05.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Due to the nature of this tour, this tour is not recommended for guests using a walker or wheelchair, or who have difficulties in walking, climbing, or managing steps.
Other Day Tours
Visit Pergamon, an ancient city dating before the 4th century BC. It's home to the second largest library in the ancient world, the steepest Theatre of Anatolia, the monumental Altar of Zeus and the...
Get out of the city and spend a day in the countryside on this 7-hour tour of Miletus, Didyma and Priene. Miletos, home to many famous world philosophers...
Explore the classic Seljuk and Ottoman architectures in Birgi Village. It is also the capital of the beylik of Aydin. You will also visit the Golcuk Plateau and Tire Old Town in this private tour.
Alacati is an Aegean town on the western coast of Izmir Province in Turkey, which has been famous for its architecture, vineyards and windmills for over 150 years. It has now made its name in the world of...